Favorite/showcase sounds

Favorites are always welcomed! :slight_smile: Really, very useful option indeed.

Useful if implemented right. It needs to be simple to add, remove and select favourites. It may be advantageous to be able to categorise favourites but that might be moving towards a different functionality of grouping stuff. It is advantageous to see if a preset is already a favourite, e.g. indication next to the preset. Also differentiate between a virgin preset and one that has been modified.

2 Likes

The click combinations of our momentary switches might be used for extra features. Like snapshot & layer buttons clicked simultaneously might open favorites menu.

Just thinking out loud, because I can’t imagine the complexity of the task.

Still, we might have 6 extra combinations for commands with existing main controllers. And short, bold and long simultaneous clicks add x3 combinations:)

Or it can be on main screen (or both) between loaded instruments and the choices of the new layers width divider separating evrything.

@dhrupadiya BTW, I set your song as my morning alarm. Best wake-up call ever! :star_struck:
Thanks again for sharing! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi, just strolling through different topics here (love it!)…are these showcase sounds something one can obtain with the V3 kit?

I mean in a sort of ‘out-of-the-boxish’ kind of way?

That would be absolutely fantastic, I literally adore them all!
Greetings,
Vincent

This naming convention (SYNTH_ENGINE > BANK > PRESET) indicates that these are presets for synth engines. So yes, these are actually built into the Zynthian software, and you can use them “out-of-the-Zynthian-box”! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah! Can’t wait to receive the kit :star_struck:

1 Like