Ideas for possible development of new features, in Zynthian/ZynthianOS

What about a pattern randomizer for drum tracks?
And what about a melodic pattern randomizer based on scales?
In my opinion that would be a huge improvement for the sequencer. :wink:

2 Likes

Bellissime!
What sound are you using in the 3:20 point? Because it reminds me of a synth used by P.F.M. that I was trying to create with the MiniMoog … for now without success…

2 Likes

The pattern editor can already act as a looping MIDI recorder. Enable record then start playback and you will record what is played by external MIDI controller to the selected pattern whilst it loops until play is stopped.

1 Like

Grazie mille, many thanks @Lanfranco !

Either way, be it Inneremerald or Converging Peana which you refer to, there is no simple answer. I always tend to use a mixture of complementary/different synthesiser sources, customized through FX chains, in order to make the sonic character more nuanced and, in its inherent artificiality, more plausibly implausible, so to speak :wink:

Cheers!

1 Like

Inneremarald in the 3:20 point… Please!!! help me!

Hi :slight_smile:

We are maybe a bit off-topic here, with a specific sound design subject. Anyway, I am away in vacations right now, with no access to Zynthian and computer.

I am sure that, with your accumulated musical experience, you will find a way to mimic that coveted PFM patch, on our little and beloved devil machine! :wink:

All the very best!

2 Likes