My Zynthian v3!

:face_with_monocle:
I feel like Master @wyleu has made us all his Padawans as regards this emoji…

1 Like

You’re right (I don’t know what a Padawan is but still), I saw him send this little emoji, like he was expecting something from me…but what?
Is it possible that @wyleu might be a bit scary, not to say psychologically deranged :scream:?
What have I gotten myself into?
Now I guess I will spend the rest of my living days carrying the image of this interrogation around…

He will confirm that.

1 Like

@Vincent Sorry to be so confusing/frightening. Let me explain.

Once upon a time, the Zynthian project was short on audio demos. So @jofemodo gave @wyleu the job of collecting them from other forum members. Whenever you see the :face_with_monocle:, it means “Could you please upload some audio clip from your Zynthian, so that we can hear it?”

Why? Because we love to hear other people’s compositions! I think the audio clips might be the best part (and definitely the end goal) of the Zynthian build process!

That said, may we please hear your Zynthian? :face_with_monocle:

All the best!
-Jack

You guys really make me laugh, there’s a real spirit of community floating in the Zytnhisphere :beers:

Now i guess it’s time for me to get to work, and feed @wyleu some audio to calm his sound-hunger and keep him from starving!!!

2 Likes