[OT] Today is christmas (for me)!

I just got an old Korg-CX3 as a gift:

I put it on top of my Rhodes. Only the amp has sometimes some crackling. Will fix this… Soooooo coooooool!
:smile:

7 Likes

uhhh!!! happy for you and… Oh… the Rhodes! What a love!

1 Like

Happy Xmas @C0d3man

I was just wondering… ahem… Do you still need the Rhodes then ?? There’s a vacant place in my room… just to help you, in case…

Eh eh… kidding is life…
Enjoy life… And your keys…
Thierry

1 Like

Nice try :joy:

In fact: It seems that I will get some trouble with my wife if I collect more of these stuff… my wishlist is long: Hammond B3, Yamaha CP-70, Rhodes Mark I, V, VII, all kinds of old Strats, Fender and Marshall Amps… :smile:

Regards, Holger

@C0d3man
AND NO MELLOTRON ??
People are weurd, sometimes…

End of niddibg… What about Hohner Pianet T ??
I dream of having one…
All the good things have a T, btw… like Pianet T, Ford model T, T bones, cups of tea and…
Thierry

1 Like

Ohhh, right, how can I forget this nice toy. And a Fairlight CMI, Synclavier, all kinds of old Moogs, … They would look very nice directly in front of the Cray-YMP… :joy:

As Opus has pointed out there is a serious large white furniture shaped hole that needs filling.

1 Like

Ohhh man!! I really love this keyboard! The keyboardist of an old musical project called “NeriLufuki” where i was playing congas some years ago had this jewel and i always loved to play it for a while after finishing the rehearses … niceeee!

You are very lucky , i hope to test it very soon :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Enjoy!!

1 Like