Problem with loadin complex snapshots

Hi,
I’ve tried to prepare some 10 layer snapshot using multiple Linux Sampler and Fluid Synth instuments. Also I’ve applied some audio FX for guitar and noise maker. It seems that everything works fine during inital configuration but after I reload snapshot two layers go mute and audio effects doesn’t work.
Should I need enable some setting to make it store/load completely?

Here is my snapshot (enabled Guitarix plugin, other than that default zynth configuration)
007-LS;SFZ;Pianos;SalamanderGrandPianoV3 44.1khz16bit;SalamanderGrandPianoV3Retuned.zss (45.2 KB)

1 Like

I will take a look and try to figure/solve the problems :wink:

1 Like

Hi @jofemodo,
did you manage to look into this issue?

This occurs every time for similiar scenario when I use TAL reverb and Gain FXs (one, serial for each channel) and multiple engines.
I’m sure it is connected to audio fx chain restoring or saving, because this happens for different engines with different setups.
In logs I can see Xruns when fx plugins are resetting, but no errors or warnings during loading.
When I look into layer options, audio output, then no output is set for corrupted layers.

1 Like

Sorry @multim !!

I’ve been very busy with the issue tracker list and developing new & exciting code :wink:
Please, could you open an issue on our tracking system?

It’s the best chance to get the issue solved in the near term. Please, copy all details from this thread, and include some snapshots for reproducing the error.

Thanks!

Issue created on GitHub, should be reproducible with provided snapshots.