Snapshots load over each other

Hi all.
When I load my first Snapshot it loads as expected. When I load a second one, it adds whatever is in the second snapshot in over the first. So now I can hear two snapshot setups at the same time. If I load another, I get 3 running at the same time.

Reading the Wiki, it seems to me this is not normal behavior. I’m running on build “2020-03-21-zynthianos-buster-lite-1.0.0”

Any idea’s?

Kind regards
James.

It shouldn’t happen and i can’t reproduce the problem with my snapshots. Could you send your snapshots?

Thanks!

This situation sometimes occurs if linuxsampler is used…
if you create a linuxsampler layer and upload a sound, then upload a snapshot … if the channel matches, then two sounds will sound simultaneously …
Therefore, I delete all layers of the previous snapshot through the menu command and only then upload a new snapshot. it takes time …

But there is another problem after the latest updates …
In snapshots, channels are partially loaded; some of them only load engines, without presets…

but if you delete the “MX>” layer via webconf and save the snapshot, the entire snapshot will load completely.

Thank you for the replies and sorry for the delay in getting back.

I’ve attached two snapshots. They do indeed use Linux Sampler too.

Kind regards
James.

002-Uilleann.zss (16.0 KB) 003-Banjo.zss (16.1 KB)

Please, could you specify what SD image are you using?

This seems an already fixed bug … are your software updated to the last?

Yes. I am using the latest build with updates.

In the old problem, only engines without sounds were loaded, in the new problem, some channels are fully loaded, while others are not.

But if you delete the “MX>” layer via webconf and save the snapshot, the entire snapshot will load completely.

I think I’ve solved the problem of loading the snapshot correctly…

You need to disable “Mixer settings on snapshots” via the “user interface” menu…

Probably with simple sound cards like PCM5102a boards, where there are no parameters to adjust, the active “Mixer settings on snapshots” function causes a snapshot loading error.

I think that is an odd location for the mixer settings in snapshot option. It isn’t really a user interface element. Maybe it should move somewhere else.