Struggling with building kit v2 with Audioinjector Stereo [SOLVED]

I’ve this audioinjector stereo on a 3b+ too (working) and i want to know if it’s better to use at 48khz ou 44.1 for the best latency/cpu use ? With pianoteq (at 22050) i’ve some cpu high peaks sometime without any effects, on Steinway NY, i suspect cpu temp (not oc) to reach 60 C (hot summer), but i would to know what is the best setting for Zynthian in webconf. Actually i use that “-P 70 -t 2000 -s -d alsa -d hw:audioinjectorpi -S -r 48000 -p 256 -n 2 -X raw”. It would be cool to add tweaks on pianoteq page to use all pianoteq settings.

I don’t think that you can find a satisfactory solution with a raspi3. I would buy a raspi4.

I’ve one too but it was for recycling my old pi3, so cpu is always at maximum :stuck_out_tongue: but i dunno if 44,1 or 48 k is the best for audioinjector stereo, i don’t see too much difference.

I am just saying, that you won’t be able to run Pianoteq without xruns on a raspi3 no matter which settings you are using. obxd neither. But the other engines are ok.

With respect to 44.1 & 48 k it’s probably more influenced by what you are doing downstream. It’s sensible to avoid rate concertino if you can.

Yup, but on my windows soundcard latency is higher in 44.1 than 48, not so much but… Don’t have too much Xrun just cpu is always hight. So is it possible to map
52 SELECT_UP E3
53 SELECT_DOWN F3
to a cc not a note ? With my nanoKontrol2 i would like to map a CC on an encoder, can’t do cursor up and down with note or i dunno how to. I use button for now (Solo/mute). Thank’s for help.