Superbooth 2024

That reminds me I stumbled across this only the other day. I think I’ll be listening for reverb drowned springs in soundtracks of all horror/thillers I see from now on.

You had a similar thought as me about the touch feedback on the Erae. I think a different cover with an indented grid which lets you know when your fingers slide to a new zone. Or maybe just apply a indented grid to the top half and leave the bottom half one big surface so you can still program the zones freely.

1 Like

Interesting - Korg Berlin was all over that at Superbooth 2023:

It’s updated this year:

1 Like

Very interesting - they’ve made a lot of progress. I think the 2023 explanation of the resonators went a lot deeper with the flip book animations.

I saw guy playing something similar last summer also in Berlin in Holzmarkt. Holzmarkt is an interesting place to visit in Berlin. There is a big setup of different synths and effects for public to play with. Like a phone box with all 4 sizes full of different gear.

3 Likes

I had hoped to head out there this morning but I ran out of time and many places are closed today on Berlin (Pentecost) so it may have proved fruitless. Instead I am walking in the Tier Gardens. A civilised and relaxing end to a visit to this wonderful city. I may even be inspired to make music from it…

2 Likes

Here’s a good general review article for Superbooth 2024: