We may just be ok

thats all i got for you.

1 Like

I am still working on the hardware. Basic idea is to have some kind of
Roland Spd style sample pad, but in the enclosure of an old bassguitar case. So a bit bigger than the Roland pads. These things are just too small for my taste. So its a start, building prototype, learning and now hopefully this weekend finishing the unit (V.1)

I read about this issue and for my understanding it seems to be quite difficult to get the zynthian to be a midi clock follower. For me personal to be able to put the zynthian into slave Mode, would be a gamechanger in my workflow, but i have found my workaround for this problem, which works fine for me. I absolutely appreciate all the work that goes into this amazing project. Following the zynthian for 2 years now and i am looking forward to all the coming updates and ideas, while i still playing around with all the new features of the latest stable Release, which by the way really impressed me. Feels like a total new even better toy now.

Where were these crazy geniuses when I was young and cash-poor (now there’s only the second thing left)? :roll_eyes:

The current zyncajon rig…

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

What do you think I recorded the bats with….?

Link please! :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

It has appeared…

3 Likes

Can the cajon sound like a car-horn?

1 Like

Which particular car horn would you expect it to sound like?

I can assure you, there are a very wide range of them available. It’s up there with bird sounds and guns.

1 Like

Oh, a 1978 Mk1 Vauxhall Cavalier.

2 Likes

A rousing performance…

And now a brief prayer for those that passed by the wayside…

R.I.P. :headstone:

I don’t fully understand, I feel like the cajón is being used as a resonator but maybe it’s a midi controller?

Don’t try to understand the mind of @wyleu. That way lies madness!

It’s got a 60watt amp inside it, and a electret microphone which at present has a reverb chain.and a notch filter to take the resonance peak out of it. So it has excellent sustain on playing and can be played very softly and the stereo signal fed to external amps if required…

So it’s a resonator with capture and filtering built in, awesome!

And now it has an hdmi connection cos vnc is too much faff… We will be mostly using a monitor fed by 12volt power from the power over Ethernet rj45 I have provided adjacent

Yes I do know I need some fill on audio 1. I was so much younger then you know I’m so much older now… Always liked the nice version…

See you on the music thread…

1 Like

Love it :star_struck: