Webconf UI strange behaviour in MIDI Options

Anybody else with the following issue:
I’m upgraded to stable version 2306 on my zynthian V4 (original). I changed in “midi options” some midi mappings and saved it. The first time I save it, the midi options web site went back, the second time I saved it, the website could not be loaded anymore - nor was it possible to load any other webconf site.
I restartet the webconf servie on the command line => main screen and other screens were loadable, midi options site not. Cleaned the browser cache => no change.
I installed webconf UI from testing branch (and only this) => regular behaviour.

With the stable repository of webconf I can’t see any error in the journalctl -u zynthian-webconf.service … :frowning:

Allthough there is no obvious change in the webconf from stable to testing branch, the better choice for webconf is (in my case) the testing branch for webconf UI.

Any hints, why this issue could be???

1 Like

I would try to reproduce.

Well, … I did reinvest.
With stable release 2306 I tried to “save” the “midi options” for several times. After the second save button action (sometimes after the first), the browser is waiting for response of the webconf site.
No other sites are available anymore.
When I restart the webconf service from command line, all sites without the midi options site are accessible.
I tried on a second zynhtian system after update to 2306. Same behaviour. Strange…
Could you please try to save the midi options config several times and watch out for this behaviour?
And if, try to do that with another “midi profile”?

I see similar behaviour but if you wait long enough (like 2 minutes) then the same succeeds. What browser on what OS are you using? Is the computer connected via Ethernet or WiFi? Is the Zynthian connected via Ethernet or WiFi?

OS: Linux with firefox connected via ethernet to ethernet connected zynthian. But same behaviour with connection wifi (android, chrome) over wifi (zynthian).
It would help to know what actions are called after saving the configuration to find the error/bug. Where could I find this? Which script is called? which python code is executed?