A new layout

And by nite…

and

Woaooo! It’s really impressive, @wyleu!
How did you connect so many displays to one zynthian? Are you using an RBPi with every display? Have you considered the possibility of a 4th display with a text console? :crazy_face:

They are each indivdual Pi’s. It’s a re-use of ‘old’ raspi 2B’s as web interfaces. You really need something similar if you are making a lot of snapshots to use the webconf to name stuff as you are going.
Qmidinet helps :smiley:

Yes a terminal dumping midi out data by aseqdump at the very least :smiley: Would you put it on the left or the right or should it be adjacent to the GUI screen? I’m left handed so this might all feel completely wierd to ‘normal’ people :smiley:

Mind you I am being overrun by mice and keyboards. . . Onboard helps. . .
Like the new Switch? I like the reboot on long hold ( still find myself waiting to let go …) but perhaps it could come up with a zynthian reboot splash screen rather than error before it brings up the GUI. . . ??

It’s useful but if you loose the encoder ‘chat’ you loose the switch function, I find a mouse connected allows you to get out of this and in truth is often easier to use than the touchscreen.

Could we put one of the new GPIO pins as a led that we could flash at the hold points and also just for general function LED stuff…?

Another rebuild for zynthian-nord.local.we now have mounted Midi connectors…

Wow very cool! A Raspi studio…well done​:+1::+1::+1:

very nicely done !
this is the triple-screen-zynthian-made-as-a-giant-synthesizer