ADSR control

Hello to all. I’ve been using Zynthian for a few days with great satisfaction (I’m arranger and composer) and I must say that the sound libraries are really excellent.

However, during use sometimes I feel the need to change the parameters related to ADSR.
Do you think it is possible to implement them?

As an example, there are some string sounds like cello and violin that have an unnatural attack or release. It would be useful to be able to at least modify them, maybe then with a graphic editor (now maybe I ask too much) …

immagine

It depends of the synth engine. There is not a unified method. For wavetable engines (linuxsampler and fluidsynth), it’s hardcoded in the soundfonts filles AFAIK, so you should edit the file with an editor like Polyphone.
For ZynAddSubFX, ADSR controls can be reached by OSC, but this depends on the sub-engines used by each preset. I will try to add ADSR controllers to the default controller screens in the near future, but some tweaking must be done to detect the exact OSC paths.
For the MOD-UI generators, some of them already include this controls, but there is not a unified naming for them, so you should look into the controller list.

Regards

ha ok… thanks.
:ok_hand: