Hi ! I’m trying to gather some users use cases ! I own an XLR microphone (w/ a built-in looper, Sonuus Loopa) + a digital Piano (Roland FP-30) + a microphone pre-amp (Art Tube Amp). So that’s a quite minimalistic setup to really focus on the piano & the voice !
My plan is to get a Zynthian in order to :
- record some piano + singing sessions
- record the piano then record the microphone output afterwards or the other way round
- create a back track with the step sequencer + record the piano & microphone output (or play live, of course)
- also add some effects to the voice
- and also play some weirds synths & effects with the piano although ** important ** my piano has no knobs / additional buttons. (there’s a spare pedal though that could be assigned, out of the 3 pedals - it’s meant for turning pages on a tablet) - -I guess the 4 buttons added in the V4 could help too ?
Are those use cases relevant ? I’m trying to use computers as little as possible due to eyestrain issues + addiction
Could you people share some use cases implying the use of vocals with the Zynthian ? I couldn’t find any actually.
Thanks a lot !