Audioinjector issues

Having similar games with my audioinjector card …

Doesn’t seem to recognise the card …

I do have a working audio injector …

Not sure how I convince it that Card 3 is where It should look…

What do you mean, “Card 3”? If you want Jack to use the audioinjector you should pass it’s name in the launch config.

It crops up as card 3 in the aplay -l, I include the audioinjectorpi line in the alsa start up script (from the audio injector default) but alsamixer doesn’t find anything.

I was wondering what might have changed in the als a device allocation details.

Really not sure what to try next on this one. I’m not keen to upgrade the audioinjector I have got that’s working.

Has there been some major change in audioinjector characterstics for Pi3 to Pi4 ? @mheidt

I just hooked up my zero on a raspi4 and the zynthian starts up and it works.
BuildDate 2020-11-07 and updated today.

Ok, I’ve got alsamixer to acknowledge the card …

I seem to have rather a lot of alsa devices including headphones which I’d probably rather not have…

Ol seems to be working. Our cuban friend does his thing, I can play the pedal board and I have audio in via the injector card ( II see life on the Meters :smiley: ).

selecting the alsa device (3) in my case. It’s the standard audio injector configuration. So it seems that there is astill a little modification in also mixer to make this happy.

VERY keen to try audio jack net to relieve the need for audio off the pedalboard. So taking audio across ethernet across to a hifberry amp2 equipped zynthian elsewhere.

Update

Ok sussed the lack of one audio channel on the audio injector. Capture slider was only at 100 on the left hand channel. The right hand was at 0…
Now looking at cleanly transferring the eq & snapshots I’ve set up for guitar -> zynthian-alm.local to zynthian-pedal.local. They are both audio injectors so we should be able to transfer the settings across clean. It’s also zynth 3 to zynth 4 which should add to the suspense.