I’ve a crazy idea flying in my brain …
Imagine this workflow:
- connect a decent microphone to your zynthian
- put the mic it in a proper place (like the place where your head is when you are playing)
- select the “auto-EQ” function in your zynthian:
- shhhhhhhhhh, a pink noise is generated => http://gareus.org/oss/lv2/testsignal
- and equalized with a 31 band 1/3 octave equalizer => urn:zamaudio:ZamGEQ31
- the mic captures the audio feedback and sends back to zynthian
- this audio input is analyzed with 31 band 1/3 octave analyzer =>
- an optimization algorithm modify the pink noise equalization until the response is flat (or whatever we want).
- the equalization is saved as a ZamGEQ31 plugin preset, so you can recall it when you want.
As you can see we already have all the parts except the optimization algorithm, but i don’t think this is specially difficult …
What do you think?