Cannot find v4 BOM

First off I would like to say I think this is a cool project with an awesome community and I hope my question isn’t infringing on any rules I am not aware of.

I bought a Zynscreen w/ pushbuttons, Zynaptik v4 module, Hifiberry DAC+ADC pro, RPI4b 4g seperately because the store was out of Kits and Hifiberry’s when I learned about Zynthian. Now I need to put together midi jacks, audio jacks, rotary encoders w/switch, and ribbon cable. I’m in the US so if I buy those parts from the store there is 30 euro shipping and a long wait. Plus I have lots of ribbon cables, spare midi and audio jacks lying around. I can get parts fast and cheap from Mouser or Digi-Key but I cannot find a BOM for v4. I looked all over these forums, the wiki, and github and all I can find is information for v1, v2, and v3. Can anyone help link me to the v4 BOM or do I have to purchase from the store? I thought this was an open source format. I had to search the forum to find that the v4 module uses JSC SH connections after buying the module for DIY. I think the case is cool, but I’m thinking of adding the Zynthian to my Korg Monotribe or Korg Delta instead of using the v4 case. Was I wrong thinking this was an open source project? Can an updated BOM be a sticky at the top of the Building Zynthian Forum or Git? Or is that infringing on sales? If that’s the case, then I apologize for my question.

Thank you in advance for any information on this matter.

1 Like

@rlierzzz You have a point.

@jofemodo Is there a BOM on the GitHub repo?

Hi, welcome aboard.
While you already have got the zynscreen and zynaptik modules, and also wires, audio jacks, encoders and midi connectors, you will need:

• JST connectors for midi (x3) and encoders (x4)
  • leds (x3) for midi activity
  • 10n (x8) and 100n (x4) caps for encoder debouncing

here’s the BOM of zynaptik module:

1 Like

would these encoders be ok to connect to zyn screen?

https://www.mouser.com/productdetail/bourns/pec11r-4015f-s0024?qs=Zq5ylnUbLm4l0nvCUCX4Xw%3D%3D

Yes I think so.

sweet. thank you!