Channel/track selector bind with midi or even keyboard

Hello, ive been using zynthian for a few weeks and reading through the fourms and i still cant find the way to change the selected/active channel to another specific with a key (midi or keyboard).

i know LEFT - RIGHT arrows change the selected channel left to right but i wanna jump from channel A to channel B and then chanel D or back to A just pressing a button.

can anyone help me here?

Hello @EddyFici0 - someone else may know what you mean, but speaking for myself, I’d need more info on what you’re trying to do, and then I might be able to help you. Are you talking about Internet Radio or one of the Synths-Engines that Zynthian Supports?

im using zynthian this way, using a channel per chain on a sanpshot and changning the active channel requires using LEFT or RIGHT, but i want to bind numbers to specific channels, so i dont have to control this with the ARROWS but with indivitual key for each chain. is this possible?

Ah, OK, you want to select the channel in the mixer directly - I’m not sure, but I think there probably is a way to do that - I’ll look and someone else may know. However…

If you have a Zynthian V4 or V5 or any touchscreen - do you know you can just tap on the channel number to select it?

yes i have a screen, mouse and keyboard but im gona use this on live show and i need to do quick changes on the run so i have some big buttons i wanna bind so i can change the preset fast

ah nevermind, i just found out how to use SubSnapShots :stuck_out_tongue: just press snapshot(learn) button 2 times and press a key to set the key bind.

3 Likes

Fantastic!