Devastated Romagna 😶

The devastated Romagna resists and works with the help of us Italian volunteers but also with the volunteers who have come from Germany and other countries… Thank you

9 Likes

Yes, great people in a beautiful land. Unfortunately, i think we have to expect more floods like this in the future. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Surely, at least until the rivers are cleaned up. Another thing I discovered going to those places… I was about to register as a volunteer on the sites of the various municipalities (Forlí and Faenza which are the municipalities where there are the most problems now), then I discovered that the volunteers who register they are sent to the city center to clean what has already been cleaned… … while there are elderly people who have not yet seen anyone. Yesterday, thanks to Facebook (which I don’t use but the person who was with me does) we reached a lady who lived on the second floor with her dog and had nothing to eat. We brought food and water for her and her dog and then scrubbed mud for 8 hours. Now the internet and cellular network are working and therefore it can be connected for future help. I’m back home but I’m coming down next week with more food. A disaster…

3 Likes