First User

i follow you since half a year, because at the beginning i was fascinated(what means without thinking more or less an emotion).
But after a while i was cerrtain that i want to have this instrument and try to buy it.

now finally i got the machine and since yesterday it is ready built.

congratulations to your synth. its more a world you enter when you switch it on. vnc remote and config thru wlan, modus for playing live and for multitimbrality, open plugins, audio recorder sequencer and so on, this seams to be a little pc with a special workflow.

the setup guidance thru internet and wiki is perfect from the building till installing and now i am starting the ui guide. its a little world where you can jump into… this concept have to go , it should be never stopped and continous development. i am in tension to think of the future and what could come, i am not talking about special features in concrete, i would be curious what follows… and please keep it compatible in any way whatever this means, so that the user decides whats the next feature i will at ode rmaybe i bought me a second set and with that i am going this way, i hope you know what i mean ! : )

5 Likes

Hi @dennisps welcome in the beautiful Zynthian world.

Your description is perfect.

Do not hesitate to give more feedback or ask questions here or to contribute to the project trough Github.

You may even click here => :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hi @dennisps !

It’s a pleasure to meet you and read your lines. Thanks for your kind words and have a warm welcome to our little community.

Please, take your time to learn the zynthian basic concepts and its particularities. In a first glance, it seems complex, but it’s due to the huge amount of features and possibilities it offer. Of course, there is a lot of room for improvement in all areas:

• UI workflow
  • UI aesthetics & layout
  • new features
  • bugfixes
  • documentation
  • preset libraries
  • demo videos, snapshots, etc.

Your contribution in any area will be very welcome!

Enjoy!

1 Like