Granular Sampler plugin

I just had it running on the Fluid Synth, which was interesting on various instruments. So i was thinking I could just load my own soundfont if I wanted a particular base sound.

1 Like

Hi @Baggypants!

Where the hell did you get the LV2 version of ArgotLunar? I’ve searched in the past and i could only find the VST … although it’s free software and someone could port it, i didn’t find the port.

I will include it in the zynthian image ASAP … finally we have a decent granulator in zynthian!! :smiley:

Thanks a lot!

4 Likes

I found it here

2 Likes

If anyone else wants to build on their pi from source the bit I had the most difficulty with is noted here

OK! Argotlunar will be included on next nightly builds …

Thanks a lot, @Baggypants!

2 Likes

I found this as well today https://www.reddit.com/r/synthdiy/comments/gad1u9/raspberry_pi_based_granular_synth/

1 Like

:thinking: very interesting

Amazing machine!! Yessss … :heart_eyes:

Thread resurection because I found this GitHub - StrangeLoopsAudio/gRainbow: A synthesizer that uses pitch detection to choose candidates for granular synthesis or sampling.

Untested on arm I think.

2 Likes

Nice Interface …

3 Likes

Hi @zynthianers!

I’ve working in improving the argotlunar plugin integration: adding parameter ticks, better names and grouping.

I just pushed the changes and it’s on last stable, so you can simply update and test!

Here some minimal techno jamming to test it:

(nothing special. the best in the last 2 minutes or so)

Enjoy,

6 Likes

May also wanna check out:

2 Likes