Https://os.zynthian.org/legacy/ - looking for an older image for an older Zynthian - maybe solved

Hallo ,
Für meinen betagten Zynthian möchte ich ein älteres Image benutzen. Leider ist das Archiv auf dem obengenannten Link beschädigt. Hat jemand noch ein älteres Image ab dem Jahr 2018 oder kann das jemand dort fixen ? Vielen Dank fürs lesen.
Gruss Peter D.

I was curious, so I asked Google to translate:

I would like to use an older image for my elderly Zynthian. Unfortunately, the archive on the above link is corrupted. Does anyone have an older image from 2018 or can someone fix it there? Thank you for reading.
Greetings Peter D.

I mean an SD card backup

Current images, including oram, should work in older zynthians, from v1 to V5.

I will delete the corrupted image from 2018.

Regards

1 Like

OK. I do have a copy of zynthian_gorgona_omega_rbpi3_kitv1-2018-04-03.zip that was downloaded 2023-05-04 if that will help.

Can you please send me the file via a link, thank you

OK, Here is a link to the file on my Google Drive, this is as downloaded 2023-05-04:

@D64FAN63 how old is your Zynthian? What hardware does it have? Current Zynthian OS (Oram) supports RPi3 and later. I am currently testing it against my V3 with RPi3.

Thank you very much, I think my Windows 11 has a problem since the latest update because this file cannot be unpacked either. I still have a Linux PC that I will try it on. Greetings Peter

My Zynthian is from around 2018 and I gave it a new case and display, then I installed the latest stable ZynthOS and since then I can’t get into the webconfig anymore because of that and because I don’t get along well with Linux. My idea is an older ZynthOS

Hi @D64FAN63 !

Current ZynthianOS works perfectly OK on any zynthian with RPI3 or better. Webconf should work out-the-box.

Regards

Alles klar , danke. Nur mit dem aktuellen Build komme ich nicht in die Web-config

Ja hat ja auch mal sofort funktioniert dann stimmt irgendwas in meinen Routereinstellungen nicht.

Please, could you use english? You have plenty of options to translate your text before sending.

Thanks a lot!

Yes, it worked immediately then something was wrong in my router settings.