I can't trigger SooperLooper

Hello there !
I try to make a song and win a new Zynthian unit but… I’m not able to use SooperLooper.
What I want to achieve: dragging the little yellow line in the “input level” a little bit to the right , and then have the record begin at the very first sound I make.
… But it does not fire. The vu-meter go thru the yellow line and nothing happens.
And the “trigger” button, I don’t know if it work because I doesn’t change.

What do I do wrong ?

(After that I have to look if SooperLooper can interact with the sequencer)

The answer is no. It can’t do it yet.

1 Like

I love the “yet” :innocent:

Well … the sequencer clock is linked with the new “sync to clock” of SooperLooper (or only external clock) ?

Regarding threshold record, this does work but I just noticed that the yellow line (threshold) is not calibrated for the input signal level meter, i.e. the yellow line needs to be lower than expected to allow input signal to trigger record start.

Regarding sync, it does currently work with the sequencer. I think I wrote this up in the wiki but if you set set SooperLooper’s “sync to” to “Jack/Host” and set “enable sync” to “on” then enable record in sooperlooper will wait until the next sync point (bar / loop boundary) before recording starts. Disable record will similarly wait for the sync point before record stops.