Hi to all,
i would like discuss this my project. Maybe it is beyond my power, but i like try it.
- create a wireless connection of AKAI USB EWI wind controller to Zynthian.
- Adding to Zero Pi a DOF sensor and used it for generation of aditional CC mesages.
Inspiration is from Caractéristiques techniques du Sylphyo – Aodyo Instruments
SYLPHYO has also:
- Elevation angle: CC 75 (Sound Controller 6)
- Roll angle: CC 76 (Sound Controller 7)
- Compass orientation: CC 77 (Sound Controller 8)
Their new synthesizer Anyma Phi should be able to process these signals, and I somehow didn’t surrender and joined the kickstarter campaign.
But back to first step. what would be the best wireless solution if i have on one side:
- Akai EWI USB
- Raspbery Pi Zero W
- Waveshare Li-ion Battery HAT
and on the other is:
- Zynthian on Raspberry Pi 4.
If I divide the procedure, I must have to on the raspberry pi zero:
- start - only mandatory processes, no X, etc.
- midi connection from AKAI EWI USB, I already mastered this
- connection to Zynthian, here I do not know which service to use.
- midi connection between AKAI and Zynthian.
- signal processing from DOF and conversion to midi signal and adding to midi stream (currently I don’t want to solve, but as a limitation we can accept that I am able to program a little in python)
On the Zynthian side I’m thinking with WIFI HotSpot.
Can you please show me the direction I should take?