LV2 plugins update

lv2 plugins update just reboots the zynthian after a while

was working fine before latest update.

any clue?

What Raspberry Pi do you have? Post your webconf page here.

There is a bug with upstream LV2 library which consumes memory. We have a work-around that effectively unloads the module but maybe this fix isn’t fully working with RPi3 or changes to upstream OS may have changed its memory handling. It is possible that the fix isn’t yet applied to stable but my quick investigation suggests it is. There is a new stable release due within about a week.

I just tried installing a couple of equaliser LV2 plugins. The process started, didn’t complete properly, the Zynth rebooted, and the web interface didn’t work properly after that - no snapshots shown, sometimes the top menu tabs wouldn’t work. I re-flashed the SD card and started again. It may be related?
Gonzo

ah, thx.ill wait what happens after the next updates.

1 Like

Ive seen this in the middle of the scan process in webconf . . .

ns/plugs.html#mindi’, ‘TYPE’: ‘Audio Generator’, ‘CLASS’: ‘Generator’, ‘ENABLED’: False, ‘UI’: None})]))])), (‘ZYNTHIAN_ACTIVE_TAB’, ‘MIDI_Synth’), (‘ZYNTHIAN_JALV_FILTER’, ‘’)])
Sep 07 12:10:01 zynthian-steel zynthian_webconf.sh[436]: INFO:tornado.access:200 POST /sw-jalv-lv2 (192.168.1.20) 161408.44ms
Sep 07 12:10:01 zynthian-steel systemd[1]: Stopping Zynthian Webconf…
Sep 07 12:10:01 zynthian-steel systemd[1]: zynthian-webconf.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=15/TERM
Sep 07 12:10:01 zynthian-steel systemd[1]: zynthian-webconf.service: Succeeded.
Sep 07 12:10:01 zynthian-steel systemd[1]: Stopped Zynthian Webconf.
Sep 07 12:10:01 zynthian-steel systemd[1]: Started Zynthian Webconf.