Macro MIDI bondings

I am trying to assign the switches on the V4 kit to different parameters.

I noticed, however, that it is only possible to assign one switch per action / destination parameter, even though the CC message coming from the switch is correctly registered by other parameters as well.

Case in point, I would like to toggle pedals on / off on a particular mod-ui pedalboard using a single switch.

Is this a known limitation or am I doing something wrong?

Hi @nzimas!

I can’t quite understand what you are trying to do. Are you trying to map one hardware switch to multiple actions or multiple hardware switches to the same action? Please give a detailed, concrete example including as much detail and configuration steps as you can.

I’m trying to map one switch to multiple actions, so that I can toggle several pedals in the same mod-ui pedalboard.
Thanks!

There is only the ability to map a single action to each switch. You might be able to script something, e.g. with Mooney plugin. There are some constraints that might limit this though, e.g. CC does not normally get passed to chains but I think it does for pure MIDI chains. You could try it.

I found a more elegant solution to toggle multiple pedals.
Sub-snapshots controlled by program changes sent from the four switches :slight_smile:
I noticed that the CC messages method is not very consistent.