I am currently using an old Studiologic SL880 Pro which is quite unreliable
The following fix didn’t work for me.
So now I am looking for a new one and would like to know about your experiences.
I have a few prerequisites:
- No Fatar action. I don’t like their (or Studiologic’s) support. (Doepfer excluded)
- Grand Piano action, 3 sensors etc,
- Master Keyboard needs a zone concept, so that I can switch midi channels with one button.
I had the following in mind.
- Kawai MP11SE
- Roland DP-2000
- Yamaha CP4(0), although their Master Keyboard functionality seems to be poor and won’t meet preq3, iic.
- Doepfer LMK4+ (Fatar, but at least their own midi)
Has anybody experience especially in regards to controlling a zynthian?
Are there other keyboards that could be considered?