MIDI Omni?

Hello everyone,
I have two requests to make …
The first time I started Zynthian, having the various instruments on separate MIDI channels, changing the channel in the master keyboard changed the sound … Now it seems to be on omni. Instead, I would be interested in having the instruments selectable based on the MIDI channel.
The second request is for Pianoteq demo … it does not emit sounds. Do I have to download the demo version and install it or is it already on the Zynthian?
Thank you

P.S.
The web conf (for me) only works with Mozilla … with Chrome and Edge it opens but the items on the bar are not selectable …

Hi @Lanfranco

Omni/multi-timbral mode is set in the admin menu. Omni is called “Stage mode”.

Pianoteq demo has a few limitations. There are some black notes that do not play and it times out after a while (20 minutes I think) and won’t sound again until it is unloaded and reloaded.

Webconf works fine for me in Chrome. What OS and Chrome version are you using?

Always accurate thanks …
Now I fix the omni.
Chrome é Version 104.0.5112.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)
A thousand thanks

I am using Chrome Version 104.0.5112.83 (Official Build) (32-bit) on a ChromeBook which works fine. What OS and what version of OS do you use?

Windows 10 Pro 21H1
build 19043.1889
Edge also does the same thing. Edge is up to date as I have remade the pc for two weeks
Thanks

Sorry Riban if I take advantage of your courtesy for an info. Can I find the Zynthian logo to 3D print it?

Many Thanks!!! This is my Black Pearl Zynthian

2 Likes