Midiplus Origin 62 61 Keys USB MIDI Keyboard Controller

Can anybody inform me if I can use midiplus Origin 62 61 Keys USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with the Raspberry Pi4 without needing any type of updates, please elaboare, any help is valuable for me.
Regards,
Randolph

Have you tried it? That keyboard says it does not require any drivers from which I infer it is class compliant so should act as a USB MIDI device when plugged into a Linux device. You fine day what OS you intend to use on the raspberry pi. Zynthian uses Debian. I would expect this keyboard to work with Zynthian.

2 Likes

Dear Riban,

I want to express my sincere gratitude for your invaluable guidance. With your advice, I am ready to proceed with purchasing the keyboard for my upcoming piano classes.

I already possess a Raspberry Pi 4 and have ordered the HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC Pro specifically for this purpose. Additionally, I’ve acquired the Fore MIDI to USB Interface MIDI Adapter to facilitate editing and recording with my keyboard/synthesizer.

For display, I plan to use the ELECROW 5-inch Monitor designed for Raspberry Pi Touchscreen. As such, I won’t require the additional equipment associated with the Zynthian V5. Nevertheless, I aim to achieve comparable functionality using my keyboard’s capabilities.

Thank you once again for your guidance and recommendations, Riban.

Warm regards,

Randolph

2 Likes