MOD UI freezing with 100% CPU displayed

UPDATE:
I have determined that it is the MOD Host Browser interface that is hanging things up, repeated test about 10 times, immediately starting MOD Host after Zynthian startup, leaving it idle with just the default empty pedal-board and bypass jumpers. it pretty consistently fails after typically 8-10 minutes with 100% CPU usage as the only indicator. Without the browser interface open I have run it with a pedal set for 45+ minutes without error.
Run mostly on Firefox in OSX system, also reproduced the problem with Chrome.

These recent tests are running audio processing instead of MIDI but I had seen the same 100% cpu lockup with Mod host MIDI. Deleting all layers then restarting MOD fails. Can reboot from the utility menu, but it takes 4 minutes instead of the typical 40 seconds.

The only other out of the ordinary symptom is some leftover layers from an old session keeps reappearing on startup, bootup lands on the snapshot screen with 0 entries.

I’m giving a presentation to a group in about 10 days, would be nice to iron this out by then.

---- initial post

I just got audio input (Audio Injector) working, using MOD UI audio processing effects, I find it fails after 5-10 minutes, 100% CPU usage is always displayed as it locks up, as done it with low overhead plugin and I believe, idling (No input signal).

Are others experiencing this?

Ok, trying…

Runs 30 minutes without problems.

Thanks for taking the time.
(Though still not resolved)