"Music is the best"

Nice @Lanfranco. I got the first chord (C on bass + BDEG) but what’s after that?

The full circle is:
C7+ ( C / B D E G)
Bm7( B / A C# D F#)
Am7( A / G B C E)
B5+ ( B / B D# G)
Em7 ( E / D F# G B)
G7 (G / F A B D)
You can search for the score online: “Io vivo come te” Pino Daniele
This thing is usable in all songs that have a minimally elaborate sound… but you can try in any song and see what to change to make it more fluid.
The video that changed my world is (unfortunately for you…) in Italian… but surely there will be something similar in your language or in English…

These last few month I’m going from to time in the opera.
In fact it’s cheaper (12/16 € vs 90€ for, saying Neil Young -THE GREAT LONER- or King Crimson). Ok, it’s not on the best place ( “le poulailler” = 4th or 5th stage), but they are always some free places wich are better placed and that are just waiting for someone like me :hugs:

So here, cause we are in the Italian style, the “Cavalleria Rusticana” recorded in Matera during year 2019.
It’s just perfection: music, songs, singers, choir, screenplay … I love eveything !

They are 5/10 minutes of blablabla at the beginning.

1 Like

The blind musician Rachel Flowers performing a condensed version of ELP’s Tarkus at the Whisky a Go-Go Ultimate Jam Night, June 21, 2022! (All Piano)

A real ELP fan, She collaborated with Keith Emerson toward the end of his life, playing his Moog rig several times, as well as performing at his tribute concert. (Still does her high chair celebration)

3 Likes

Attempting Somewhere Over the Rainbow, WIRING A CAR TO A THEREMIN.

A bit of algorithmic fun. Came across a song and just kept pressing next on Spotify and saving the resulting songs into a playlist to see where it went …

2 Likes

Ah Bach.

1 Like

Rachmaninov…

2 Likes

BBC Philharmonic in Stoke, last Friday Beethoven Emperor & Tchaikovsky 4th

But I’m now have a head full of this …

1 Like

:grinning: :zynface:

Great :heart:

1 Like

I feel the timing and George Best reference may be relevant coming from a French man! Well done! (Although having a 12th man on the pitch (in the form of the referee) did feel a bit unfair :rofl:.) I think we can all walk away feeling our own teams were the best on the day.

1 Like

Cover from the end of Three Pines S01E02. Not 100% sure but sounds like it to me.

3 Likes

Hi, everyone. It’s been awhile…

I discovered this game recently, and the soundtrack is a near-perfect mix of synth-y synths, organic synths, and electric guitars.

1 Like

Reminiscent of Zoolook II.

1 Like

Do you know that I am a Steve Reich fan?

Clapping music is not a simple song to play:

And "Music for pieces of wood " is a classic

2 Likes

Another trip down the atonal rabbit hole. Elliot Carter somewhat ironically wrote the Harmony Book.

If someone likes Afrocuban music.

This is Irakere, Is a Cuban band directed by Chucho Valdés. I like the use of Fender Rhodes and a Synth in latin music.

4 Likes

Wonderful horn section, rhythm and language… :heartbeat:

Microtonal mushrooms. Coincidence?

I like the commitment to the theme. Almost Beatles like. Or like an old hall piano I remember.

Turns out the artist is from Melbourne and does Microtonal Funk too.

1 Like