"Music is the best"

4 stages, 4 bands ( Electric Electric, Marvin, Papier Tigre, Pneu), one song, one public.
Great experience of a live quadrophenia sound spatialization.

Damn, it’s been quiet a year now without live music :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Going back to when Alice was still kicking it.

1 Like

hahaha,

… you mean … when he was young !? … in 2020 :sweat_smile: :mask:

Maximum respect for such a living rock legend and the positive message of that song recorded during lockdown and the nice video clip made with the help of 20000 fans.

Great job !

1 Like

Probably the first song I ever worked out on the guitar…

4 Likes

…and subsequently destroyed for so many of us by Roy Chubby Brown-arse.

A couple of years ago some friends of mine commited two LP’s “Sadowsky Masovitch” and “Portuguese Shower”. An obscure french private joke made that they called themself as “Chawata” (*), and they were qualifying themself as a “Brutal Jazz Orkesträh”. While most of the songs are instrumental only, if you listen to that one you may have the chance to hear them “sing”.

(*) more or less a “Stink foot” Frank Zappa’s song reference

Very Magma’s esk …

yes for sure !

4:00 in is lovely…

you know, the guitarists … how they are :joy: :joy: :joy:

Ok, the weekend has landed… This may not be the greatest song ever produced, or even the best Kate Bush sample (Heathcliff, it’s me, Cathy, I came home, pop the kettle oooh ooh ooh on) but the video summerizes how I feel to have gotten to the end of a week like this… Don your glad rags, wear your shades indoors and have a little Friday dance with me…

4 Likes

:+1: good …
I think I’ve experienced such kind of situations a couple of times. But with less nice ladies around me, I’ve to admit :thinking:

Something for a late Sunday evening lock in :wink:

(i wish)

2 Likes

One of my favorite chill tracks.

2 Likes
5 Likes

excellent, so fun.

Their suits looks much more comfortable for rock’in than these ones:

But, note that today, they all have their own personnal boombox and portable heater in “an all in one” package.

Friday night again…

I was just flicking through my some old records looking for something Friday night and this popped out at me. I was a big fan of Skunk Anansie in their early years and saw them a few times in concert. This tune is amazing to me, but it’s skin’s vocals that make it outstanding, and that first line in the song qualified it properly for Friday nights!

Are they back? Is it a disguise?

3 Likes

Oh, someone already made a song about Zynthian:

2 Likes

A pleasure from my bike ride playlist this morning…

4 Likes