My coming up after over three years :-)

Which arduino chip did you use? :smiley:

Pro microimage

1 Like

Here is my new Zynthian music exercise , if You please :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Really well donne :+1:

Really good!! Congrats!! Could you share the snapshot?
BTW, i just added your video to the wiki’s audio demos:

Thanks!

That is superb! The accuracy of the patches is wonderful, it’s also given me an insight into quite how Vangelis could have done it! The drums are glorious!

You have the first zynthian GX1 … :smiley:

What was the last element from the original track that you added ?
The normal question apply How many layers and what internal or external effects did you use? Which is becoming, as jofe says , the .zss file !!

Love the third to last chord !! :smiley: what is it …?

1 Like

Thanks,
I’m always trying to choose patches that I like the most from the huge Zynthian library, not thinking about special accuracy ;-). But if this is accurate so… good for me., but nothing special.
The arpegiator sequencer line is not generated by Zynthian but straight from Yamaha qy.
And as always I must admit that ZYNTHIAN IS GREAT! Great, flexible tool for great fun. Regret whoever does not believe it :slight_smile: Thank you all.
And exercises for an “one man band” to play live with all four limbs using all 16 midi channels at once is still great fun for me.
And off course I do not know what is it the third to last chord :wink: . Maybe It can be a subconscious slip of a finger to make the whole thing sound more interesting :laughing:
011-bladerunner.zss (64.1 KB)

4 Likes

Very nice, brought a smile to my face. Thank you!

1 Like

Maybe Vangelis traveled in time and brought a Zynthian back to 1982.
No strange purchase order placed by tyrell corp in 2019 ?

3 Likes

I finally figured out how the device has been hidden so far.

3 Likes

Curiously, we had a robbery of a prototype by that time. Our security cam grabbed this photo …

7 Likes

We can see in his eyes how important, vital maybe, is it to take hold of it.
We would almost forgive him…

2 Likes

I always thought he seemed a good “person”, so i didn’t call the police …

2 Likes

:blush:With a bit of shyness I would like to tell you that I’v recently released my record on the bandcamp. This is an album extracted from my live wideo recordings that I presented you few month back.
As I said before (and as you can see on my youtube channel) this is music performed entirely live using Zynthian synthesizers and a YamahaQY sequencer.
Please feel free to listen or download the entire album, if you like.

grzyb.bandcamp.com/album/muzyka-elektronowa-i-live-2020

The most interesting thing is that this is probably the first bandcamp release tagged with “Zynthian”. :smiley:
bandcamp.com/tag/zynthian

Regards,
Adam

8 Likes