My first 2 tracks made on Zynthian

Made a couple of tracks over the last day or so. One driven and one very experimental and weird.

Would love to hear peoples thoughts.

Hope you like!

Andy
aka fat benjamin

7 Likes

Hey, that is good, … more or less like the sounds I produce as well. :grin:

1 Like

I have a préférence for the Indian sounding VAST… you have good sound textures on this one…
It’s Zynthian, ok… but may we know which engine you used ?

2 Likes

Made with a few things overlaid. Mostly Obxd and Helm with lots of delay and SooperLooper. The main lead is a broken up sample of Helm mixed with my voice, played back live through loads of Tal Dub 3 from a Micro Granny sampler just using the playback speed.

I love building tension in music and the first piece has it in loads, tha arabic sounding voice introduction at 50’ is wonderful, but the rise and fall sounds static, is it a modulation ? it takes on a gorgeous human wail which you can’t help but follow.

Really strong piece of atmospherics. What layers did you use and how much modulation did you apply to the primary voice?

fade out seems a little sudden :smiley:

But really, really nice.

3 Likes

See above. Lol. I just posted as you did. Thanks very much. I spend so much of my time sequencing my music that occasionally I just let loose and have a jam. The Zynthian is just so intuitive as a live hub. Everything including the midi keyboard and micro granny all powered by the Zynth.

How did you construct what I would call the drone elements…?

Lots and lots of Helm and FX looped and then recorded over and over themselves with the built in audio recorder. Having the ability to playback, play live over that and record as well is pretty special.

1 Like

The other track has lashings of the below synth on it…

Anyone recognise it?

2 Likes

You have no idea how happy that makes me . . . . :smiley:

2 Likes
11 Likes

Zynthian+
homemade Laserharphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTqpTb0lkQ&feature=youtu.be

5 Likes

That’s really nice…!

Phone in left hand keyboard in right !!!

The accuracy is superb!!

Can you tell us more about the sequencing…?

Hi @rozhok !

That’s really cool!! Could you tell the details about the “light harp”??

Thanks!

Great :+1:

Uploading: DSCN7014.JPG…

6 Likes

2 Likes

@rozhok

Nice video!

Is the background track also made with Zynthian?

Regards, Holger

4 Likes