Orac modular pure data

Check this out I wonder if it can be integrated with zynthian

1 Like

Orac seems very interesting! Thanks for sharing. Makes me wish I was a coder to be able to help out with these things.

Orca looks rather similar to zynthian in that it is an application that hosts ā€œpluginsā€. I am not sure it makes sense to embed this within zynthian but there are some cool elements that maybe we can borrow like having a plugin chain in the output to allow insert of effects that act globally on all engines.

1 Like

Would love an ā€˜Oracā€™ entry in the ā€˜Special Layerā€™ list and be able to use/stack various Organelle patches. Would this be possible?

I had a look at orac stuff. Itā€™s possible, but not at all straightforward. The Organelle hardware has many more buttons that we would have to map either to a usb keyboard, or MIDI ccā€™s/(n)rpnā€™s Also weā€™d have to provide some way of displaying the funky little Organelle OLED screen into our own display. Possibly using something like this, https://patchstorage.com/mom/

1 Like

ā€¦but the Organelle programsā€™ functions mostly based on their four left side pots, so it will be not too hard IMO to implement at least some basic PD apps for startā€¦ I guess so.