Pianoteq License Windows

thanks, i download Aruk RC-1 and i test pianoteq 6.5

Donā€™t forget to update RC-1 for getting the latest version :wink:

hi!
cā€™est bon pour pianoteq, jā€™ai installĆ© rc-1 et jā€™ai reussi a faire les mises a jours et actived la licence pianoteq, seul gros problĆØme maintenant, le zynthian crash trĆ©s souvent (des que je lance un plug-in ou un snapshot) cā€™est tres embetant car cā€™est impossible de lā€™utiliser sur scene
merci pour tous vos conseils!
jā€™espere que mon zynthian marchera mieu!

hi!
itā€™s good for pianoteq, I installed rc-1 and I managed to update and activate the license pianoteq, only big problem now, the zynthian crash very often (as I launch a plug-in or a snapshot) itā€™s very annoying because itā€™s impossible to use it on stage
Thank you for all your advice!
I hope my zynthian will work better!

You are using a 16Gb SD card. I would go with 32 or better 64 once you have a decent Soundfont collection.

I donā€™t think itā€™s a problem to have a 16Gb card. Your problem seems the to be related with this issue:

Your zynthian is connected to the network, true?
In such a case, try disconnecting it.

This issue is already solved and we should be releasing a new Aruk ā€œRelease Candidateā€ by monday or tuesday ā€¦ i hope :wink:

If you are impatient, you could try the last night-build. Itā€™s ā€œgreenā€ and includes the latest fixes and improvements, but itā€™s not tested yet, so it could fail ā€¦

https://os.zynthian.org/2019-05-17-zynthianos-stretch-lite-1.0.0.zip

Regards,