Hi everyone. First contribution to this great project from me.
This is the first time I’ve coded in Python so apologies in advance!
<default>presets not showing where preset has no name
- The bank list doesn’t reflect the currently available instruments
- Demo and licensed instruments mixed together in the Pianoteq bank list
- Fix the
<default>presets by reworking the checking if statement
- Add missing instruments from the free KIViR.ptq pack
- Look for licensed instruments mentioned in the
<VALUE name="subl" val=""/>line of the config XML
- Reorder the banks to licensed, then free, then demo
- Add a spacer item to the bank list to separate full instruments from demo instruments
- I don’t know what is used in the
<VALUE name="subl" val=""/>line of the config XML for every instrument that can be purchased. I’ve only added them for the ones I can confirm.
- First time coding in Python before so refactoring might be necessary
Note: You will have to delete your preset cache to see the changes
Tested with Pianoteq v6.3.0 STAGE