Problems with order from the shop [SOLVED!]

Hi, I have placed an order for a v4.1 kit, during the checkout phase I chose to use BTCPay, and was redirected to the payment processor, and successfully transferred the required BTC amount .
The transaction completed successfully, but instead of being redirected to the shop cart I was redirected to what looked to be a dev version of the shop, where I was shown a 503 error.
Now my cart is still in pending/to be paid state, but the BTCs have already been transferred.
Could you please check on your side if something went wrong?

Tried to use the standard website contact form but it cannot send messages at the moment (at least from my chrome browser), and I couldn’t see any direct contact info in any other part of the site

Regards

1 Like

Hi @matt!

Your order is confirmed and payed on our system, so don’t worry, we will ship your package ASAP.

Regarding the problem, i apologize. Our BTCPay integration is very new and, in fact, you are the first customer to complete a transaction. We are investigating the problem and we will do our best so the next bitcoiner wanting to buy a zynthian kit have the best user experience.

Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Hi @jofemodo,
glad I could be of help in testing it. And I wasn’t worried at all, just eager to get my hands on a zynthian kit :slight_smile:
Thanks for the prompt reply.
I’ll introduce myself properly on the forum with a proper message …

1 Like

Great to see you are eager to enjoy your zynthian … jejeje!
BTW, I think we have solved the problems with BTCPay …

Thanks!

1 Like