Promoting Zynthian on Instagram and Hashtags

Hi all! I hope this is not considered a junk topic.

I wanted to say that if the Zynthian project could use more general awareness “out there” that Instagram is “blowing up” right now by networking musicians and diy synth people with following hashtags etc. #diysynth #synthdiy and a lot of others. I’ve tagged #Zynthian a few times (for better or for worse) including today but I’m certain making a post about each Zynthian box out there in the world would make a huge difference (with folks permission, or just an idea). And of course seeing them in action in productions.

I don’t have my Zynthian in a nice enclosure yet, and I haven’t made any videos, but I just wanted to throw that out there to the community. I’ve found a lot of like-minded synth and diy-ers through following hashtags on Instagram and following other synth geeks.

I’d love to help if I can! But mostly just letting folks here, who might be too busy building/improving/creating Zynthian itself (experienced programmers etc) that Instagram has made a huge change in my own life as far as networking with committed, enthusiastic people. There are facebook groups of course, too.

Anyways, I hope this is a helpful post to the community. I’ll keep working on my Zynthian, trying to make it look “finished” and keep posting to Instagram myself! Really I just need an enclosure, some new drilling/cutting/dremel or woodworking skills and touch working! :slight_smile:

(I have no affiliation with Instagram!)

2 Likes