Sequencer chat

Each black box represents a pattern. The number within that box indicates the patten ID. The horizontal position of the box indicates the position in the time line. The width of the the box represents the pattern duration. The number in the bottom left corner indicates which pattern will be added. You can add patterns by click / touch screen including dragging to position or using the encoders to position and the select switch to add. Patterns can be dragged to move them.

2 Likes

Then I understood correctly… Maybe I explained myself badly in English, but I understood…

Riban…SDC e SCL… They are the same right?

That’s ok, thanks Riban. But why should i input a pattern ID if the line represents one single pattern?
At least that’s what it seems looking at the left part of the screen. It would be ok if we had only one line per instrument, not one line per pattern.
I guess i need a snapshot with a full arranged track ti understand everything. :rofl:

Excuse me butting in…
The answer is, because for each instrument you can make various different… and numbered patterns.

That’s obvious. But why show a line for every pattern of the same instrument? It would be much better to have only one line per instruments and put a different pattern ID in the black box (or nothing, if i want the intrument to pause in a specific step). It would be much less complicated, but that’s only my opinion, of course.
In this way, plus being able to start every line with a single push, we could have a real song mode.
Anyway, i want to :sweat_smile:study the system because maybe i am really missing the basic idea.

I regret you to my earlier post describing the hierarchy of the sequence data. In arranger, each row represents a track which may contain any quantity of patterns. By default there are sixteen sequences in a scene. Each sequence contains one track and each track contains one pattern. This default presents four groups of four sequences that show in the default zynpad view.

You may remove sequences that you don’t need.