Shall we all play a song together?

My perverse mind thought of recording a song where each of us puts some notes, or sound, or rhythm or whatever he wants of his own… I make myself available to insert the tracks and mix them to the best of my possibilities.
We need to find a simple song that allows us to insert many sounds… everyone records his part and then I put it all together with MixBus.
I’ve read that here there are also percussionists who play in the orchestra, there are guitarists, bassists and keyboardists… We could create a song that could enter the Zynthian as a demo and become the “soundtrack” of this jewel…
I’m available. :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard:

Meanwhile, with a friend from Bologna we recorded this song that lacks drums (with brushes).
All sounds are Zynthian apart from the double bass (Trilian), the MiniMoog (Arturia) and the guitar (Les Paul).

4 Likes

Ravel’s ‘Bolero’ :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t get influenced by Zappa’s version.

1 Like

An “electronic” version of the Bolero could be interesting…
With Zappa’s musicians, even the ugliest piece in the world would be interesting…

I think this is a fantastic idea. I’ve actually engaged in this kind of thing before. Precious memories.

1 Like

At this point it would take a percussionist or drummer to make a nice loop and put it here on the Forum as an Mp3 file (specifying the BPM). I will immediately create a project with MixBus, so knowing how many measures everyone has available, everyone can record his part with the sound he wants and publish his Mp3 file. With each publication, I will add each file in the project (which I will update on the site). Come on!