Shop Order: Can someone please help?

Hi all,
I’m posting here as I really can’t find anywhere else to ask for assistance.
I bought and paid for a Zynthian V4 kit some days ago but the…
Nothing.
My PayPal payment says “pending” but there is no communication as to the status of my order.
My order ID is #SO5700
I hope someone can offer advice.
Kind regards
Andy

@jofemodo!

1 Like

Hi @VK5LA!

We simply haven’t received your payment. Did you send the money with paypal as we detailed on the instructions?

If you didn’t, do it. We don’t ship any order until we get the money. If you paid, then we have an issue with paypal (1st on 4 years!!). Please, send us the payment ID so we can verify it and open an issue with Paypal.

According our system, you choose “Papal as a Friend”. This means you must send the money “by hand” from your paypal account. This way, you avoid to pay the Paypal’s “Customer Protection Service” and save some money (about 3%, depending your country).
When choosing this payment method, after clicking the"pay" button, you should get a screen with the payment instructions and we also send you a confirmation email with these details. According our system, you made this on 2021-01-15.

If you didn’t receive the confirmation email, perhaps it’s on your spam folder. I just re-sent the confirmation email, so please, check your inbox.

Kind Regards,

Hi again,
I have sent through the pay pal transaction details via a reply to the sales@ email address, as I can’t work out how to attach an image here…
Cheers!