Putting a 1KHz sinewave test tone into the .sf2 namespace of the zynthian.
Audacity seems like a good starting point altho’ I wish it was available as an Android app (Anyone got any good alternatives?)
- So we use the Generate Tome to make a 1KHz test tone which will be in mono.
- Select one cycle of sine wave. and copy it
- Tracks/New Stereo Track.
- Delete original mono track (just to be neat)
- Think of a name and a place to store it
- File / Export to WAV ( fill in a bit of Meta Data, it helps)
So this gets you a 48000Hz stereo sine wave cycle.