[SOLVED] Plenty of notes missing but only with midi software [SOLVED]

OK Thanks.
But as it was indicated " If you really like to be in the cutting edge" I thought it was not for me. :slight_smile:

With the actual rate ofthe download site ! see you in 8h :slight_smile:

The cutting edge you say . . . .

2 Likes

Hi @stef_the_sims, you are right that the wiki is misleading at the moment. We need to change it. I think there has been delay because @jofemodo wants to publish a stable version of the Buster build but we have this question so often that I think the wiki should be updated so that users do not go to the unsupported old version and start with the latest stable build.

Our problem is that at 99% of a decent RC, a new hardcore feature arrives which breaks too much. You guys shouldnā€™t tempt @jofemodo too often.

3 Likes

:laughing:
Did I ever tell you that you guys are hilarious sometimes?

I just knew it would be my fault. . . :smiley:

1 Like

So

Everything is OK with the latest version. I have all my midi notes :star_struck:

@wyleu
And I have now the midi logs. But I think it was OK too with the RC1 version.
The probleme is (was) that Midi logs are OK with Chrome (Version 80.0.3987.163)
but not with Firefox (75.0)

Many Thanks EveryBody :clap: :+1: :pray:

2 Likes

Excellent!! Iā€™m told this was two years old !!!

You do, of course, realise that you have one further thing to do . . . .? :face_with_monocle:

First sounds with

5 Likes

Why thank you!

Iā€™m a great fan of fast attack sound with echoes ā€¦ :hugs:

And a second one

:blush:

Many thanks everybody

4 Likes

Nice demos!

And maybe Firefox works, if you change some settings. The additional websocket connection wasnā€™t established. If you look for errors in the log of the browser, Google might help to find the solution.