Success Cases

And I was sure I could get away with it.

3 Likes

Dream on ! :smiley:

That’s quite chilling…!
Are you applying any control manipulation at all…?

What’s the engine, snapshot and audio effects …?

Precision Engineering!

2 Likes

:smiling_imp:
maybe a little scared now?

It´s Surge 005 Factory_Lead Harsher/LD_Harsher
just moving the Mod Wheel

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: Surge zss transfers

Yet another Zynthian has been brought into this world :slight_smile:

Done mostly with components from Amazon (let me know if anyone want links to the specific items) plus an old USB midi interface I had lying around.

Only worked after doing a full update to Zynthian and a rpi-update, but after that it worked like a charm.

The case was a bit smaller than expected, so it was mostly luck that I actually managed to cram it all in there. Let me know if you want pictures of the inside.

All outs are minijack to save space. Using MIDI TRS B because those were the TRS-DIN adapters I already had.

Such an awesome little synt - perfect match for what I was missing (piano samples and FM) plus it has so much more.

11 Likes

:zynthianic: as an homage to our friend @wyleu? (i.e. Upload us a sound sample of you playing it to prove that it is working)

2 Likes

Hey there, just assembled my v4.1 kit and it works like a charm. The instructions were very clear and I am blown away by whats included here. Will take some time to get to know all the synths and fx.

I also made a little video playing MDA ePiano via my current pet project asdf piano, which is essentially a cheat code for non piano players who want to play cool chords :face_with_monocle: I am looking forward to try out how well this thing handles live mic input with effects

Thanks to all who helped to create this supercool box :heart:

7 Likes

<- little bossa nova sound demo using MDA ePiano :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

I’ve built a Synthesizer out of a Raspberry PI 3 with the Zynthian Software, a Korg NanoKontrol as a controller board,
and a keyboard from a Miditech Midistar Music Controller.
I’ve made a video about this little project:

The music in this video has been played on this synth.

14 Likes

Super cool @Detlef. Welcome to the community. Thanks for the video showing your progress and accompanying audio. It is a good showcase for what can be done with a little ingenuity and effort. It is reminiscent of the analogue synth keyboard module made of wood that we were making in the 1970’s. Gorgeous!

woah,woah,woah, less of the “we”. I’m still young!

Great build though!

1 Like

Uploading: 20210203_131241.jpg…

2 Likes

2 Likes

8 Likes

Right !! Let’s be having it . . . :face_with_monocle:

Hi, how do I assign 4 buttons?

1 button wav player start, 2 button wav player stop, 3 button load snapshot, 4 button panic.

It’s in the wiring section of the hardware menu in the webconf . . .

You can set the function for each switch for a short push, a medium (bold) push or a ling push . . .

1 Like

@rozhok , nice build :+1: