Success Cases

woah,woah,woah, less of the “we”. I’m still young!

Great build though!

1 Like

Uploading: 20210203_131241.jpg…

2 Likes

2 Likes

8 Likes

Right !! Let’s be having it . . . :face_with_monocle:

Hi, how do I assign 4 buttons?

1 button wav player start, 2 button wav player stop, 3 button load snapshot, 4 button panic.

It’s in the wiring section of the hardware menu in the webconf . . .

You can set the function for each switch for a short push, a medium (bold) push or a ling push . . .

1 Like

@rozhok , nice build :+1:

Thank you very much, I have already appointed.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

AAAh, possibly, frankly the record keeping round here is atrocious !!!

Lovely work!

I agree with @wyleu tho, and will use the monocled frown for the very first time. :face_with_monocle:

Please share some noise!

1 Like

Magic smoke came out of it, because of the regulated power supply, did not look that the voltage was higher than usual and turned it on.

3e8129a85e62736787e8f544cd2c3237e4fbb973_2_666x500

4 Likes

Are they cross linked with Ethernet…? :smiley:

That really is breathtaking in it’s elegance. Is that two stereo outs in the middle?

What do the switches do ? and what’s the other 1/4" socket for …?

Questions, questions, questions . . .

The toggle switches switch the sound cards (when you need to turn off one of the synthesizers), if you just turn off the midi channel, it continues to sound (therefore, the power of the audio card is turned off. Two more potentiometers reduce the sound on each synthesizer (there is an internal mixer for two inputs and one output).

I was faced with a quick disconnection of the midi channel, there was a long unfinished sound, so it was not so easy to turn off the power on the audio card. Simple and convenient.

[quote=“rozhok, post:549, topic:41, full:true”]
Столкнулся с быстрым отключением миди канала, был долгий недоделанный звук, поэтому выключить питание на аудиокарте оказалось Просто и удобно.

Hi, sending my homemade zynthian

It has been a lot of fun making it on my own. But today I find my hifiberry DAC ADC stopped working… (red led on DAC is off) I’m not sure what happened. Left zynth on it’s own for an hour when I came back it looks like the DAC is dead. Any ideas how to check if it is still functioning (some kind of software problem has emerged) or it’s completely dead.

5 Likes