Test report about Zynthian V5 at Amazona (German)

Hello, the (German) online magazine Amazona has published a review about the Zynthian-V5:

Zynthian V5 report at Amazona

Enjoy reading!

4 Likes

Wow - looks like a really extensive report with lots of great pictures. The second picture of an ‘exploded’ Zynthian showed a V4.n. Was this explained in the text or just a mistake? I can’t read German presently.

2 Likes

Yes, it is clearly noted in the text of the review :slightly_smiling_face:

Pss, Pss… If you open the link with Chrome, you can ask Google, in the upper right corner, to translate the text for you in English :wink:

2 Likes

Excellent article. I think is quite fair and it put zynthian in a good position. We all know about the “cons” and this only give us extra motivation to improve the UI and get the “maximum” rate in a next review :wink:

Regards!

2 Likes

Maybe the bit about split keyboard was unfair. I guess he hasn’t found that feature. A good article that tasks a long time to get to Zynthian!

3 Likes

Thank you @C0d3man for pointing this post (and also for leting this guy use your gear :wink:
The intro about DIY is quiet pleasant to read and the review of the use of Zynthian, as @jofemodo says, is really fair.

This really makes my day, long life Zynthian !

Edit: reading this post in German was bit hard for me (not enough practice since a long time) but google translate helps me a lot.

2 Likes