The pi4 that won't . .

Right I want to know which one of you is responsible for THIS … !!

It seems I am condemned to perpetual Pi3B + use. . . .

2 Likes

Oh you poor old thing! That really is too bad.

1 Like

Ohh &#@%#, who is responsible ? Local post ? My deep condolences…

2 Likes

Obviously I will be blaming @mheidt till evidence is overwhelming . . .

1 Like

In some cases damaged goods can be sent back with refund. Had nice experience with aliexpress regarding similar matter. When you choose any type of aliexpress delivery (aliexpress saver shipping etc.) They refund if item didn’t come or was lost, damaged. It can be complete recovery too sometimes…

This was PiHut.
It will undoubtedly get resolved . . .

Otherwise I will unchain Mrs Wyleu . . . . :hot_face:

2 Likes

I have no polite words to describe this situation. @wyleu, be brave !

1 Like

I know, shes very scarey but I survive by telling her stories from the arabian nights, till she sinks into a fitful slumber . . .

Looks like my dog wanted to help

2 Likes

Is that in the test pack?

After my first glimpse I thought it exploded… Oh my…

1 Like

What on earth hit that Pi? :frowning:

Or it fell off the truck

In my experience, that looks like something only UPS (Universal Parcel Smashers) could do.

I note they “de-lidded” the ARM. Now you can use some really high quality thermal paste and overclock it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The power supply didn’t fair much better…

1 Like

OMG! I see that “Correos de España” are not so bad … :grin:

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Mamma mia… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :confounded: :-1:

2 Likes

This is how “Poste Italiane” (SDA) delivered a quite expensive LED tube some year ago: internal 20x10 aluminum beam was broken (not bent: broken!) in 4 parts and the glass shattered. They even left a glass crumb trail on the stairway!

In comparison, your RPI looks quite good :joy:

3 Likes

There must be a special place in the afterlife for those, who make this type of harm on purpose. At least I hope so. Postal service in Russia became much better in the last 5-7 years. Still - sometimes it is hardcore like in your case @wyleu