Updating software on v3 now displays not working

Hi there:

I bought a v3 kit last year, and I am just getting back into using it. I was having problems with installing the VNC binaries as described in your docs, and so thought I would software using the menu selection, and afterwards both the touch screen and HDMI display don’t load. upon reboot I can see the os load on the HDMI display, but as soon as everything loads it is black except for a cursor at top left. The touch screen never seems to come on. I thought I would start over with an image, but I can’t seem to download the software: In the browser I see this: “The page isn’t redirecting properly. An error occurred during a connection to os.zynthian.org.”

Is there a problem with Zynthian project web servers? There appeared to be an outage last night. It could have been my ISP peering, but I don’t think so,

Any help would be great, thanks!

Jon

Same issue here. Think the os. page is down

wonder if there’s another 2020-05-27-zynthianos-buster-lite-1.0.0-RC2.zip download location…

Hi @guys!

The issue is solved now. We still have some problems with the root server. I hope all these problems will be solved very soon …

Regards,

1 Like