I’ve had a go at uploading a few of my own SF2 files to my Zynthian using the webconf interface. This all went as expected and was pretty straight forward.
I then tried uploading some SFZ instruments and didn’t have the same level of success. Here are the steps I followed:
- Put SFZ file and folder of samples into a zip file using windows built in zip tool
- Access webconf tool and navigate to the library>Presets & Soundfonts>LinuxSampler section
- Create a new bank called “My bank” and then click on it to highlight it
- Click “upload”
- Drag-n-drop said zip file to the drop area
- Click “upload!” button
- Watch upload progress bar get to 100% and then upload screen disappear
At this point the system seems to get stuck, with a swirly-roundy processing animation just below the “download” button. I’ve tried letting this do its stuff for a while but it never seems to complete the operation, and so far I’ve not been able to see any new SFZ instruments nor the newly created bank. Am I missing something simple?
I have a Zynth running the latest official zynthianos, and am accessing it via webconf on a Win10 machine with Edge browser