Please, update, test and enjoy!

Ohhh yessss … do you like it?? :grin: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I love it.

1 Like

Very usefull. Thanks!

1 Like

Love it!

Would it be possible to see the changes in real time in this view, say from a midi controller?

when you assign a lot of controls to a external midi controller sometimes is cool to be able to check what changes with each movement quickly.

Let me see what i can do … :wink:

and maybe this would also give this view another function, maybe switch automatically or light up the name of the page that is having a parameter change via midi?

Just my two cents, also it’s amazing how much this is growing, thanks!

This is not so straightforward. I can’t promise nothing about this …

Yeah, i thought it wouldn’t be, i’ve been thinking myself how i would go about making the UI more “sound design” friendly and it seems like a pretty big task.

It is a BIG task … zynthian UI can’t replace easily the comfortable and well-designed native GUIs. I would concentrate on improving remote access to these native GUIs … here we have a lot of room for improving!

Regards,

Yeah, i do have an android tablet in my rig so that would definitely be an option and i’ve been thinking about that option as well, heck even a smartphone could potentially do the job

What i feel about it is that without forwarding the midi mapping done locally on the zythian to the native ui any kind of hands on control is either touchscreen or by plugging into the computer/tablet/phone your midi controller, wich is not the end of the world but adds extra steps. As i said i am looking into this, wish i can get the time to further develop it

Done! While in “select controller page” mode, the value-changes coming from MIDI-CC will be displayed. The “highlighting” of the page receiving the changes is not done yet … although i will think about it.

Regards,

If you have a computer, you may as well run the plugin on the computer and use it to design patches, then upload them in the webconf. :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! and so fast aswell! yeah, maybe i can submit a feature request or an improvement in that regard?

1 Like

Do it, please :wink:

Done!
Thanks again for the huge work you are doing.

1 Like